1. Members of the public not involved in court proceedings will NOT be allowed in court house.
2. Social distancing is required of court staff, attorneys, parties, and witnesses.
3. Individuals will not be allowed access to court facility if you have been exposed or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
4. Temperatures will be required of ALL individuals entering court facility. Any with temperature of 100.4 degrees or more will NOT be allowed entry.
5. The use of masks or face coverings by attorneys, parties, witnesses, victims, and court staff IS required. One will be provided if you do not have one.
6. Limited seating is available in the courtroom. You may be asked to wait outside until your case is called.